Create a MyUCR Account Get updates and
track your admission status.
- Why UC Riverside? 50 good reasons to choose us.
- We Rank HighSee how we rank in what matters.
- Visit UCR Days Take a tour on a Saturday if you can't come on a weekday!.
- Talk to Us Contact an admissions counselor.
International Students See admissions requirements just
Transfer Students Learn about transferring
- Take a Tour Visit UCR, see housing and explore the campus.
We've Got it All at UC Riverside!
You will love how close we are to the beach, the mountains, the
desert, big cities and the best of Southern California.
UC Riverside is centrally located between the mountains, desert and Pacific coastline. Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego are just a short drive away.
Concerts, theaters, dancing, art galleries, museums, botanic gardens, observatories, amusement parks, sporting events, hiking, camping, surfing, snowboarding, rock climbing, mountain biking, shopping, day spas, fine dining and world-famous greasy spoons; you name it, we've got it.
Summer days are long and warm, and the rest of the year serves up milder temperatures along with large helpings of Southern California sunshine in one of the country’s most diverse climates. There are many ways to fill your days while you're here.